Doggie Daycare Agreement
- If you pet is 6 months of age, he/she must be spayed or neutered.
- Your pet must be up-to-date on Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, Bordetella, and an Intestinal Parasite Screening. If any of these are not current, they will be updated while he/she is here for daycare.
- If any fleas are found on your pet upon arrival, we may administer some type of clear control to prevent the population from spreading. There will be an additional charge for this application.
- Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital reserves the right to immediately take your pet out of daycare if we believe it is necessary to protect the health and well-being of your dog, the other dogs, and/or our staff.
- All services will be paid for in full a the time of pick-up. Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital reserves the right, without notice, to adjust its fees for services. Please inquire at the front desk as to our current fees.
If yes we will contact you immediately to update you with your pet's health status. If no, we will contact you prior to treating your pet. I understand that by choosing "NO", I may be compromising his/her health
If someone other than you picks up your pet, they will be responsible for the charges.
- Our regular hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 7:30pm. Additional charges for after hours pick up may apply. After 7:30pm. we may not be available for you to pick up your pet, and we will be happy to provide him/her with overnight accommodations, including food, water, an evening walk, and bedding. By signing below, you agree to all the terms stated above.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY